Saturday, June 3, 2006

This is for Joan Lim, my dear psychiatrist who is in desperate need of Help herself;

  • I'm not Dickie
  • I'm not a matt /minah
  • I dont know what you mean by the question 'You have?'
  • I'm not a sucker
  • THE sec4 farewell is being planned as I type this (Yes, there might be DDR)
  • I will meet you at Locker 81

-

Swimming. Swimming is fun and good for you but not if you're in the pool with people like Clio Maria Lin Rui and SS. WHOAAAA. Although Clio was part of Cleiopetra's name, Clio Maria Lin Rui so does not act like a Queen. She pees in the swimming pool and cannot pronounce Kinokuniya. She laughs like a possesed person; 'KAKAKAKAKA'. And she thinks she can be Pamela Anderson and saves lives in the swimming pool. Clio is a paedophile. I dare not start with SS; it'll make me throw upp. But be sure that she wears a Sports bra when she does water sports.

-

I'll keep all your dirty little secrets. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home